Comprehensive Elder Law Services From An Experienced Lawyer And Social Worker
At Fernandez Elder Law LLC, clients entrust us with their elder law and estate planning concerns. We offer a wide range of services for our clients of all ages and adult children assisting their parents. My legal services include:
- Elder law
- Estate planning
- Probate and trust administration
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Medicaid planning
- Special needs planning
- VA benefits planning
In addition to these services, I offer educational presentations on the above topics to businesses, organizations, professional groups, religious, social and civic groups.
From Social Work To Law
Before earning my law degree, I obtained a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in social work from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I maintain those credentials because long-term care planning requires more than just a knowledge of the law.
My experience spans nearly 20 years at a major medical center in St. Louis in addition to home health care and adult day services. My knowledge of health care systems is invaluable in helping clients and families navigate the health care and long-term care mazes. My unique combination of education and experience makes me a strong advocate for my clients.
An Attorney With Deep Experience And Sterling Qualifications
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- Academic Excellence Award in Legal Profession
- David Grant Student Attorney Award for Commitment to Public Service
- Named one of the 2018 Top Estate Planning Attorneys by St. Louis Small Business
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, as certified by the National Elder Law Foundation (NELF)
- Certified Civil Mediator
- Veterans Administration-Accredited Attorney
- 2019 Mission Champion, Memory Care Home Solutions
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015-2016
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers, 2019-2020
- Interviewed on the Advanced Directives Podcast, produced by The Missouri Bar
Learn More At A Consultation
To learn more about how Fernandez Elder Law LLC’s unique combination of legal and social work experience can help you accomplish your goals in elder law, estate planning and more, the first step is to meet with me in an initial consultation. To schedule an appointment, call 314-328-7164 or contact the office via email.